Women’s Health Programs
Now offering numerous options for Women in all stages of life.
Women’s Health Programs for Everyone!
The Women’s Health programs at RHWC offer options that provide therapeutic and exercise benefits. From the Mom to be to the Post-Menopausal Woman participants may choose to work with a specialist on pelvic floor fitness to prevent female health problems and promote positive lifestyle habits, or they may select one of our several fitness options, including one-on-one training programs, aquatic fitness classes, group fitness classes, prenatal yoga, exercising with menopause and more.
Click on the programs below for more information.
Learn More About Our Women’s Health Programs
Option 1: Licensed Clinician & Pelvic Floor Specialist
This option is led by Licensed Clinician & Pelvic Floor Specialist, Amy Zipp, MS, OTRL and requires a MD referral. All patients receive 1-on-1 treatment with a balanced approach to address their diagnostic concerns. Amy’s focus is on the relationship between pelvic floor fitness and how that aspect of deep core stability translates to improved movement patterns for the rest of the body.
Some of the common diagnosis the Women’s Health Program will cover:
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction (prolapse, urgency/frequency, stress urinary incontinence, chronic constipation)
- Pelvic Pain
- Gynecologic & Breast Oncology
- Pre & Postnatal Patients
Option 2: One on One Training
One on one training with exercise physiologist specializing in Women’s Health.
Option 3: Prenatal Yoga
Prenatal Yoga offers an opportunity for the expectant mother to prepare her body for birth and the new lifestyle into Motherhood.
- Discover the connection of mind, body, spirit and baby to be in a gentle relaxed atmosphere
- Relieve tension in the ever changing body of pregnancy
- Cultivate strength, flexibility and stamina
- Prepare for birth with different techniques of breathing, postures, visualizations and meditations
- Bond with other expectant mothers
Option 4: Mom’s Fitness (Prenatal)
This small group program meets 2 times per week and will help women:
- Maintain a healthy weight during pregnancy
- Bounce back quickly once the baby arrives
- Decrease the chances of needing a C-section and other interventions
- Increase strength, muscle tone, and energy
- Improve mood and overall sense of well-being
- Decrease unpleasant symptoms like fatigue and back pain
- Keep the core tight to prevent abdominal separation
- Strengthen pelvic muscles to reduce the risk of incontinence
- Lessen the risk of Postpartum Depression
Option 5: Mom’s in Motion Aquatic Classes
This supervised aquatic exercise program is taught by a pre & postnatal specialist and is designed to prepare women for the physiological changes that occur during pregnancy and post-partum, to develop stamina and strength for labor and delivery and to restore muscle tone after their baby is born. The classes are also an excellent opportunity to socialize and share experiences with other expecting mothers
Option 6: Baby & Me Fitness (Postnatal)
One of the first things moms worry about after having a baby is their fitness. This is a program that will help you get back into pre-baby shape while instilling a love for physical activity in the little one.
This small group meets 2 time per week.
To find out more information, simply call us at (916) 677-1200.
Option 7: Comprehensive Wellness Program
This a 12 week program for individuals who are ready to create a new lifestyle!
Whether your goal is to lose weight, eliminate medicatons or get your health back on track this is the program for you. The CWP utilizes a Nutritionist, Private Trainer, Wellness Coach and Stress Management therapies as an excellent web of services to work cohesively together for a successful outcome.
To learn more about this program contact Lisa Robinson at (916) 677-1200.
Option 8: Fit Over 50 (Exercising with Menopause)
The symptoms of Menopause are numerous and can affect a Women’s quality of life moving through this stage. The good news is that exercise can often help reduce menopause-related symptoms. This program will include an aerobic, strength training, flexibility and balance component; each exercise can be modified to individual capabilities and limitations. No matter what your fitness level is, you will benefit from this program.
Some of the Benefits include:
- Reduce the risk of heart disease
- Prevent weight gain
- Improve cardio-respiratory fitness
- Increase balance & flexibility
- Decrease the risk of osteoporosis
- Strengthen muscles & bones
- Relieve menopause symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats, mood swings & insomnia
Tour Our Facility
Request A Personal Tour
We'd love to give you a tour and explain how we can tailor our programs to meet your individual needs. Please fill out the form below or call (916) 677-1200.
Your Tour will include:
- Meeting our membership coordinator
- Discussing your personal goals and interests.
- Touring the club and learning first-hand about the RHWC facilities and programs
- Listen to your goals and objectives regarding your health/fitness and discuss options
- Discussing our membership options that best suit your needs
We’d love to discuss how we can tailor our fitness and wellness programs with your specific needs in mind
Roseville Health & Wellness Center
1650 Lead Hill Blvd
Roseville, CA 95661
Roseville Health & Wellness
1650 Lead Hill Blvd
Roseville, CA 95661
Our goal is to make Roseville the healthiest community in America. We provide a unique combination of medical and fitness services allowing each individual to achieve total body wellness. ~ Jeff DeRaps, President RHWC. Inc.